What do you
Need to know?

Passport (signed and valid at least for 6 months with 2 blank visa pages)
One Passport size photo (3.5cm x 4.5cm)
Hotel reservation/ proof of accommodation
Travel medical Insurance
Proof of Legal Status in Canada for Non-Canadian

Learn More Below

A Schengen Visa is the document issued by the appropriate authorities to the interested party for visiting/travelling to and within the Schengen Area. The Schengen Area is comprised of 26 countries that have agreed to allow free movement of their citizens within this area as a single country. Of the 26 countries bound by the Schengen agreement, 22 are part of the EU and the other 4 are part of the EFTA.

We’ve partnered with Visa Express to provide help with Visa appointment schedule. As a Travel Agency we provide flights, hotels reservations and emergency medical insurance.

Navigating your itinerary is my area of expertise. Call today to learn more!

(905) 540 – 1113

(289) 887 – 5821

Here’s a list of the items you’ll need:

Passport (signed and valid at least for 6 months with 2 blank visa pages).
Schengen Visa Application Form (filled out and signed).
One Passport size photo (3.5cm x 4.5cm).
Proof of Legal Status in Canada for Non-Canadian (PR Card, Work Permit, etc.).
Flight itinerary (copy of booking of the trip).
Hotel reservation/ proof of accommodation.
Travel medical Insurance.
Bank Statement/Prof of sufficient financial means.
Employment letter.
For Tourist Visa- Travel Agency letter, organized trip reservation, cruise itinerary, etc.
For Business Visa – a letter from the applicant’s company and an invitation letter indicating the nature of applicant’s business, duration of stay, the places and firms to be visited.
For Study and Work – an official invitation letter, employment confirmation.
For Transit visa- permit to enter a third country, which is the final destination and tickets for the trip.
Client Order Form. Payments can be made by cash, money order or certified cheque. Prices do not include 13% HST.

Do you plan on travelling to one of the many countries that require you to have a visa in addition to a valid passport? Get in touch today!

Elenas Travel